Did you know that:
- the first books were clay tablets used in Mesopotamia; in fact, more than 22,000 tablets have been found in the ancient city of Nineveh
- papyrus books from Egypt were in the form of scrolls
- the Romans used wooden tablets coated in wax for everyday writing purposes, such as household and business accounting or teaching kids how to read
- in the first century AD, paper was invented in China
- today, the UK publishes more books per capita than any other country
These days people who love to read don’t have to carry around heavy clay tablet, there are ereaders around! Book lovers, here is a great giveaway that you will love – a $100 Barnes & Noble gift card is up for grabs.
Prize: $100 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
Co-hosts: Coupons and Freebies Mom // Jenns Blah Blah Blog // Pretty Thrifty // Top Free Mmorpg 2017 // A Better Me // The Mommyhood Mentor® // Taffeta & Tulips // Bill Hiatt’s Education Website // Perspicacity // Angie’s Angle // Heartbeats~ Soul Stains // Sweating Champagne // Elizabeth & Lee
Giveaway organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck!
Rules: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 9/5 and is open worldwide. Winner will be notified via email.
Are you a blogger who wants to participate in giveaways like these to grow your blog? Click here to find out how you can join a totally awesome group of bloggers!